From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up principia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Principia may refer to:
- Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica, Isaac Newton's three-volume work about his laws of motion and universal gravitation.
- The Principia, and educational institution for Christian Scientists in the St. Louis, Missouri area
- Principia College, a private four-year college in Elsah, Illinois
- Principia School, a school from early childhood to high school in the St. Louis, Missouri area
- Principia (alga), a stem-group coralline alga
- 2653 Principia, an asteroid named after Newton's work
- The Principia (book), by Emanuel Swedenborg
- Principia Mathematica, a work on the foundations of mathematics by Bertrand Russell and Alfred North Whitehead
- Principia Ethica, a book on ethics by G.E. Moore
- Principia Discordia, a Discordian religious text by Greg Hill (Malaclypse the Younger) and Kerry Wendell Thornley (Lord Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Principia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.