From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up priority in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Priority may refer to:
- Priority date, a concept of establishing waiting times in the immigration process by United States Department of State
- Priority level, the priority of emergency communications
- Priority right, a time-limited right, triggered by the first filing of an application for a patent
- Priority signs, a traffic sign that specifies which route has the right of way
- Scientific priority, the priority of scientific ideas
- Priority of the scientific names of organisms, including:
- Principle of Priority, the principle that the oldest available name for a biological taxon is the valid one
- Subordination (finance), the order of priorities in claims for ownership or interest in various assets
- A tag or attribute of a requirement in software or systems engineering
- In IUPAC organic nomenclature, each functional group is given a priority number
- as a proper name
See also 
- Scheduling (computing), the way processes are assigned priorities in a run queue; prioritization
- Preemption (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Priority"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.