From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prosody in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prosody may refer to:
- Prosody (linguistics), the characteristics of speech style
- Semantic prosody, a reader/hearer expects a word to be associated with following words of positive or negative meaning (based on collocation)
- Prosody (music), the manner of setting words to music
- Prosody (software), a cross-platform XMPP server written in Lua
- Metre (poetry), the study of poetic meter
- Prosody (Latin), deals with the science of Latin versification and its laws of meter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.