From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up puff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Puff may refer to:
- Puff, a light gust of wind
- Puff, inhalation
- Puff Piece or Puffery, exaggerated advertising claims
- Puff Daddy, or Sean Combs, rapper
- Puff, a character in the song "Puff, the Magic Dragon"
- "Puff, the Magic Dragon", nickname for the Douglas AC-47 Spooky U.S. Airforce ground-attack aircraft
In foods with high air content:
- Cocoa Puffs, a brand of chocolate-flavored puffed grain breakfast cereal, manufactured by General Mills
- Cream puff, profiterole
- Puff pastry
- Puffed grain
- Sugar Puffs
In low-density objects:
- PUFFS (NetBSD), a NetBSD kernel subsystem developed for running filesystems in userspace
In other uses:
- picofarad (pF), a capacitance unit, sometimes pronounced as "puff"
- PF Debate, or public forum debate, sometimes pronounced as "puff"
- Pouf and pouffe (homonymns)
- Puff adder (disambiguation)
- Puff model for the spread of volcanic ash
- Puffy (disambiguation)
- The Powerpuff Girls
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.