Pull & Bear
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010)|
|Predecessors||New Wear, S.A.|
|Founded||Narón, Spain (November 14, 1986 )|
|Number of locations||872 stores |
Pull & Bear (/ /; Spanish: [pul am ˈbear]) is a Spanish clothing and accessories retailer based in Narón, Galicia. It was founded in 1986 as New Wear, S.A.. The company began to sell through an online store in September 2011.
Concept & Style
- It focuses on casual, laid-back clothing and accessories for young people with a very urban style, at accessible prices. The stores themselves are designed as vanguardist spaces that are attractive to their target market.
- Heavy use of graphic elements and text on clothing, much of it referencing the United States or the United States popular culture. However the clothes are not sold in the US, nor delivered to the US if bought on-line.
- Pull & Bear is enjoying rapid international expansion as a result of their fashion philosophy which aims at merging creativity and quality design with a swift response to market demands.
- New product lines introduced in stores have diversified the range of products available in Pull & Bear outlets. These new lines include; music, technology, video games and video images mixed in with the clothing. Pull & Bear introduced the "XDYE" line in 1998, a more sporty and hi-tech line of clothes linked to the icons of 21st-century youth culture.
- This brand introduced the new collection named Class Wear with the famous milanese model Mathieu Zannoni.
This collection mix elegance with sport/leisure wear
- Late 2010: Pull & Bear stores in Europe rebranded with a new logo and in-store style presentation.
- Late 2011: Pull & Bear introduced an online shop in September 2011.
The number of Pull & Bear stores in each country (31/07/2014):