From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up putz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Putz may refer to:
- Christmas putz, decorative miniature village elaborated from a nativity scene
- Puck (mythology), called Putz in German
- Putz, a Yiddish vulgarism for penis
- Amanda Putz (b. 1975), Canadian radio presenter
- Erny Putz (1917–?), Luxembourg fencer
- Hans Putz (1920–90), Austrian actor
- J. J. Putz (b. 1977), baseball relief pitcher
- Jean Pütz (b. 1936), German science journalist
- Dick Putz Field, stadium in Saint Cloud, Minnesota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.