From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2011)|
Pygopus is a genus belonging to the family of Australian legless lizards. Members of this genus are also called scaly-foot.
- Classification of the genus Pygopus
- P. lepidopodus (common scaly-foot)
- P. nigriceps (hooded scaly-foot)
- P. robertsi Oliver, Couper & Amey 2010
- P. schraderi Boulenger, 1913
- P. steelescotti
- Oliver, Paul; Couper, P. J.; Amey, Andrew (2010). "A new species of Pygopus (Pygopodidae; Gekkota; Squamata) from north-eastern Queensland". Zootaxa (Magnolia Press): 47–61. ISSN 1175-5326.
|Wikispecies has information related to: Pygopus|
|This lizard article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|