From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
QSL may refer to:
- Q Code, used to query and confirm receipt of a message, generally used by a radio, television or shortwave broadcasting station
- QSL card, cards confirming two way radio communications or reception of radio signals, used by radio amateurs and shortwave radio stations
- Qatar Stars League, highest professional league in Qatari football
- Quantum spin liquid, a state of matter
- Quebec Sign Language, sign language used in Canada
- Queensland State League (association football), statewide semi-professional association football league
- Queensland State League (Australian rules football), Brisbane-based semi-professional Australian rules football league
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.