From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Qarluq)
Karluk or Qarluq can refer to many different things:
- HMCS Karluk, a ship crushed and sunk by Arctic ice in January 1914
- Karluk, Alaska, a town in the USA
- Karluk River, a river on Kodiak Island in Alaska
- Karluks (also known as Qarluqs), a Turkic pastoral and agricultural tribe in Central Asia
- Qarluq, Iran (disambiguation), the name of various locations in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.