From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Qiang may refer to:
- Qiang people, an ethnic group in China
- Qiang (historical people) various non-Chinese groups referred to in Chinese historical literature
- Qiang languages, two Qiangic languages of the Tibeto-Burman family spoken in Sichuan and Tibet, China
- Qiang (spear), a type of Chinese spear
- Qiang, alternate transliteration of Chinese surname Jiang (surname) (彊/强)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.