Queen's College, Queens' College or Queens College is the name of more than one institution, typically in the United Kingdom or its former colonies and dependencies.
Most widely known Queens Colleges:
- Queens College, City University of New York, United States
- Queens' College, Cambridge, University of Cambridge, England
- The Queen's College, Oxford, University of Oxford, England
Other colleges within universities:
- Queen's College (University of Melbourne), Australia
- Queen's College, Newfoundland at the Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada
- Queen's College (Barbados) - Husbands, Saint James, Barbados
- Queen's College, Birmingham, defunct, a predecessor of Queens College, Edgbaston and also a parent institution of the University of Birmingham
- Queen's College, Edgbaston, a theological college in Birmingham, England
- Queen's College, Edinburgh, a college in Edinburgh, Scotland, known of in early nineteenth century - now closed
- Queen's College, Guyana
- Queen's College, Hong Kong, the first government school in Hong Kong
- Queen's College, London, England, the first school to give academic qualifications to women in Great Britain and the Commonwealth
- Queen's College, Nassau, Bahamas
- Queen's College, Taunton, England
- Queen's College, Colombo, Ceylon
- Queen's College, Lagos, Nigeria
- Queen's College (South Africa), Queenstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Queen's College North Adelaide, a defunct school in Australia
- Queens University of Charlotte, North Carolina, US
Universities founded as "Queen's College":
- Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada (1841–1877)
- Queen's University Belfast, Northern Ireland (1845–1908)†
- University College Cork, Republic of Ireland (1845–1908)†
- University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland, (1954–1967) (from 1881 to 1954 it was University College, Dundee)
- National University of Ireland, Galway, Republic of Ireland (1845–1908)†
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey, US (1766–1825)
† Part of the historical Queen's Colleges of Ireland.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.