From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up queue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Queue may refer to:
- Queue area, where a line of people wait. The line of people is the queue.
- Queue (hairstyle), a Chinese pigtail (or ponytail), is also known as a queue
- Queueing theory, the study of waiting lines
In computer science:
- Queue (data structure), in computing is an abstract data type
- Message queue
- E-Mail queue, used by SMTP e-mail servers to process incoming and outgoing e-mail into a FIFO buffer, or placing deferred mail into a non-linear waiting buffer
- Load (computing) or queue, system load of a computer's operating system
- ACM Queue, a computer magazine
See also 
- First in, first out
- First-come, first-served
- Que (disambiguation)
- Cue (disambiguation)
- Q (disambiguation)
- Q, the letter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.