From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up queue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Queue may refer to:
- Queue area, where a line of people wait. The line of people is the queue.
- Queue (hairstyle), a Manchurian Chinese pigtail (or ponytail), is also known as a queue
- Queueing theory, the study of waiting lines
In computer science:
- Queue (abstract data type), a type of data structure in computer science
- Message queue
- E-Mail queue, used by SMTP e-mail servers to process incoming and outgoing e-mail into a FIFO buffer, or placing deferred mail into a non-linear waiting buffer
- Load (computing) or queue, system load of a computer's operating system
- ACM Queue, a computer magazine
- First in, first out
- First-come, first-served
- Que (disambiguation)
- Cue (disambiguation)
- Q (disambiguation)
- Q, the letter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Queue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.