From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the old spelling of the town in Jutiapa, see Quesada, Guatemala.
Quezada is a Spanish family name.
- Milly Quezada Latin Grammy-winning Dominican Merengue music singer
- Steven Michael Quezada (1963), American actor
- Rodolfo Quezada Toruño (1932-2012), Guatemalan cardinal of the Catholic Church
- Manny Quezada, Brazilian basketball player
- Manuel Quezada (1977), American Heavyweight boxer
- Nathalie Quezada, Chilean footballer
- John Rennen Ney Quezada, Filipino-Chinese teen millionaire, genius, and philanthropist
|This surname-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|