From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RFK can refer to:
- Robert F. Kennedy (1925-1968), Senator from New York and a candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination in 1968
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. (born 1954), lawyer, journalist, and author, son of Robert F. Kennedy
- Rose Kennedy (1890-1995), mother of Robert F. Kennedy
- Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium, Washington DC
- Rīgas FK, a Latvian football club
- robotfindskitten, a computer game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.