From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RTV can mean:
- Retro Television Network, or RTV, a North American television network
- RTV Slovenija, a public broadcaster in Slovenia
- RTV N-H, a broadcaster for the North-Holland region of the Netherlands
- Rediffusion Television, a television station in Hong Kong (now known as Asia Television)
- RTV (Bangladesh), a satellite television channel
- Radio Television of Vojvodina, a public broadcaster in Serbia
- San Marino RTV, a public broadcaster in the microstate of San Marino
- Radiotelevisión de Veracruz, a state-owned broadcaster in Mexico that operates XHGV-TV
- România TV, a news television channel in Romania
- Regency Television, a former subsidiary of Regency.
- Room-temperature vulcanization, a type of rubber that hardens through chemical means instead of heat
- RTV silicone, a type of silicone rubber made from a two-component system that undergoes room-temperature vulcanization
- Rock the Vote, a non-profit organization that encourages young people to vote
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.