From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Raffles may refer to:
- Sir Stamford Raffles (1781–1826), a British statesman, Lieutenant Governor of Java and founder of Singapore in 1819.
- Raffles College of Design and Commerce, a private education provider in Sydney, Australia
- Raffles Girls' Primary School, an all-girls primary school in Singapore
- Raffles Girls' School (Secondary), an all-girls secondary school in Singapore
- Raffles Institution (Secondary), the all-boys secondary section of the oldest school in Singapore
- Raffles Institution (Junior College), the junior college section of the oldest school in Singapore
- National University of Singapore, which used to be called Raffles College
- Raffles International Christian School, a school in Indonesia
- Raffles City, a shopping mall in Singapore
- Raffles City Shanghai, in China.
- The Raffles Hotel in Singapore, named after Stamford Raffles
- Raffles International, a chain of hotels, owner of the Raffles Hotel
- Raffles (cigarette), a cigarette brand made by Philip Morris
- A. J. Raffles, a fictional gentleman thief in a series of books by E. W. Hornung
- Raffles, the Amateur Cracksman, silent film of original stage play starring John Barrymore
- Raffles (1925 film), a silent adaptation starring House Peters
- Raffles (1930 film), a sound adaption starring Ronald Colman
- The Return of Raffles, a 1933 film starring George Barraud
- Raffles (1939 film), another adaptation, starring David Niven
- Raffles (TV series) a 1977 television adaptation starring Anthony Valentine
- Raffles, Gentleman Thug, a comic strip and its main character, a parody of A. J. Raffles
- Raffles (Lord Lister), a fictional German pulp hero originally with similarities to A. J. Raffles
- Raffles Haw, a fictional character in a moralistic story by A. Conan Doyle
- Raffles Hotel, a book by Ryu Murakami that takes place in the Raffles Hotel
- "Raffles", an episode of the British sitcom Hi-de-Hi!
- Raffles, Cumbria, a suburb of Carlisle, United Kingdom
- Raffles Bay, Northern Territory, Australia
- Raffles Island, Semersooq, Greenland
- The Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research at the National University of Singapore
- The plural of raffle, a game of chance involving numbered tickets
- Raffles (horse), a famous Arabian horse stallion
- Rafflesia, a genus of parasitic plants
- Rafflesia arnoldii, commonly called "corpse flower"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raffles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.