From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ramp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ramp may refer to:
In science and technology:
- Inclined plane, a simple machine
- Wheelchair ramp, an alternative to stairs
- Ramp function, in mathematics the integral of the unit step function
- Receptor activity-modifying protein (RAMP), a class of protein
- Linkspan, on a ferry or a ferry slip
- Airport ramp, the area where aircraft are loaded and unloaded
- Interchange (road) entrance ramp/on ramp or exit ramp/off ramp, on a freeway
- Speed bumps, also called ramps
- Vert ramp and mini ramp, half-pipe structures used in gravity extreme sports
- Mark Ramprakash, an English cricketer nicknamed "Ramps"
- RAMP, a soul/jazz group from Cincinnati
- Ramp (band), a Portuguese heavy metal band
- Ramp, a 1991 album by Giant Sand
- "Ramp! (The Logical Song)", German band Scooter's cover of the Supertramp song
- Ramp or catwalk, used by models in a fashion show. See Runway (fashion).
- Allium tricoccum, ramp, common name for wild leek, native to eastern North America
- Operation Ramp, an Australian Defence Force evacuation of civilians during the 2006 Lebanon War
- Ramp, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- RAMP Simulation Software for Modelling Reliability, Availability and Maintainability
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ramp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.