From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rangitikei may refer to the following in New Zealand:
- Rangitikei River, one of country's longest rivers
- Rangitikei, New Zealand, an area in the Manawatu-Wanganui Region
- Rangitikei District, a district council in the Manawatu-Wanganui Region
- Rangitīkei (New Zealand electorate), a current general electorate
- Rangitikei by-election, 1978, a by-election held in 1978
- Wanganui and Rangitikei, a historic general electorate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.