From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rasta may refer to:
- The Rastafari movement or, particularly, a follower of that movement
- Rasta, a Persian name and word meaning "truth"
- Raasta roko, a form of protest roadblock in India
- Lester Speight, Lester "Rasta" Speight, African American football player, wrestler and actor who appeared in My Wife and Kids
- Rasta (Congo), warlords from the Second Congo War
- Rasta (Mandaeism) a white religious garment of the Mandaean sect
- Baby Rasta & Gringo, a Puerto Rican reggaeton duo
- Rasta (film), a 2003 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.