Rays from the Rose Cross
Rays from the Rose Cross is a Christian esoteric magazine established in June 1913 by Max Heindel, author of The Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception and founder of The Rosicrucian Fellowship; its original name was Echoes from Mount Ecclesia. It is issued bimonthly by The Rosicrucian Fellowship in the United States. Its publication has stopped in May/April 2004; however, there is expectation that it may start being issued once again in future times.
- Rays from the Rose Cross . The Rosicrucian Fellowship
- Old Archives: Echoes from Mt. Ecclesia & Rays from the Rose Cross Magazine, 1913-1919
- Rosicrucian Fellowship Online Magazine Archives
- Rays from the Rose Cross Selected articles PDF and html Site edited by a Probationer
- Complete issues 1996 - 2004 Rays from the Rose Cross . The Rosicrucian Fellowship
|This Christian magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.