From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up recommendation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A recommendation can be:
- In technical contexts, a norm (philosophy) or a norm (sociology)
- Recommender systems use Information filtering systems to create computer generated recommendations
- European Union recommendation, in international law
- W3C recommendation, in Internet contexts
- a letter of recommendation in employment or academia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.