From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up recon or Recon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recon may refer to:
- Reconnaissance, a military term for gathering information
In film and television:
- Recon (role-playing game)
- Halo 3: ODST or Halo 3: Recon, a standalone expansion for Halo 3
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (military tactial shooter game series)
In other uses:
- RECON (River, Estuary and Coastal Observing Network)
- Recon Instruments, a technology company specializing in GPS and head-mounted displays
- Mike Di Scala or Re-Con, UK dance music producer
- Recon (computer security conference), a computer security conference
- Recon (website), a social website for adult men interested in gay BDSM and fetishism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.