From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Reconquest)
Reconquista may also refer to:
- Reconquista (Mexico), a movement that desires the reconquest of formerly Mexican territory lost to the United States following the Annexation of Texas and the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo
- Reconquista (Spanish America), the military restoration of colonial governments loyal to Ferdinand VII of Spain following the Peninsular War in Europe
- Reconquista (Chile)
- "Bloodless" reconquest, the military restoration of colonial government in Santa Fe de Nuevo México following the Pueblo Revolt of 1680
- Reconquista, a 2011 song from Hangry & Angry
- Reconquista, Santa Fe, a city in Argentina
- Reconquista River, a river in the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.