From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up recorder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recorder may refer to:
- Recorder (musical instrument), a flute-like woodwind musical instrument
- Chart recorder
- Data logger, or "data recorder"
- Dictation machine
- Film recorder
- Flight data recorder, or "black box"
- Hard disk recorder
- Professional video camera
- Tape recorder
- Video cassette recorder
- Video tape recorder
- Wire recorder
- Recorder (judge), a part-time municipal judge, or the highest appointed legal officer of some local area
- Recorder of deeds, a government office tasked with maintaining public records and documents
- Court recorder, or court reporter
- Recorder (CSRT), the officer who assembled and presented evidence to Guantanamo Combatant Status Review Tribunals
- Recorder (Bible)
- A clerk who records, or processes records
- Indianapolis Recorder
- Recorder (comics), a fictional race of androids in some Marvel Comics
- The Recorder (newspaper), a daily newspaper published in Greenfield, Massachusetts
- Port Pirie Recorder aka The Recorder, a Port Pirie, South Australia newspaper
- The Recorder, a Central Connecticut State University student newspaper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.