From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rehman)
Rehman may refer to:
- Another spelling of Rahman (name), an Arabic male name, also used as surname, derived from Islamic term, Rahman, meaning merciful in Arabic.
- Rehman (actor) (1923–1979), Hindi film actor
- Rehman Chishti (born 1978), British Conservative politician who was elected MP for Gillingham and Rainham in the 2010 general election
- Rehman Sobhan, prominent Bangladeshi economist and public intellectual
- Rehman Dakait, (Urdu: رحمان ڈکیت) was a famous gangster based in Karachi's Lyari neighbourhood who formed the Peoples' Aman Committee. In urban Karachi, he is a mythical figure from the feared but not talked about underworld.
- Rehman Azhar (born 1981), serves as an anchor, news producer and special correspondent at Dunya News Television
- Rehman Dheri
- Rehman Rahi (born 1925), Kashmiri poet, translator and critic
- Rahman (actor) (born 1968), Indian film actor who has acted in Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu films
- Waheeda Rehman, Indian film actress who appears in Bollywood movies and is known for many successful and critically acclaimed movies from the 1950s, 60s and early 70s most notably C.I.D. (1956) and Guru Dutt classics such as Pyaasa (1957), 12 O'Clock (1958), Kaagaz Ke Phool (1959), Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam
- All pages beginning with "Rehman"
- All pages with titles containing "Rehman "
- Rahman (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rehman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.