From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up remembrance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Remembrance is the act of remembering, the ability to remember or a memorial. It may refer to:
- Category:Remembrance days
- Day of Remembrance for Truth and Justice, a commemorative day observed by Argentina
- Remembrance Day, a commemorative day observed by many Commonwealth countries
- Remembrance of the Dead, held annually on May 4 in the Netherlands
- Remembrance Sunday (UK), is the second Sunday in November, the Sunday nearest to 11 November (Armistice Day)
- Remembrance Day bombing, took place on 8 November 1987 in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Remembrance of Muharram, an important period of mourning in the Shi'a branch of Islam
- Remembrance of the sinking of the Titanic, as opposed to "the anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic".
Film and television
- Remembrance (film), a 1996 TV film
- Remembrance (2001 film), a 2001 Canadian short film, a wartime romance among trainee spies
- Remembrance (2011 film), a 2011 German film, a wartime romance in a concentration camp
- Remembrance (TV series), a Hong Kong TVB show
- Remembrance – A Memorial Benefit, a 2001 album by American pianist George Winston
- Remembrance (Cecil Taylor & Louis Moholo album), 1988
- Remembrance (Elvin Jones album), 1978
- Remembrance (Ketil Bjørnstad album), 2008
- Remembrance (band), a Christian metalcore band
- Remembrancer, originally one of certain subordinate officers of the English Exchequer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.