From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reservation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reservation may refer to:
- Indian reservation, in the United States
- Indian reserve, in Canada
- Indigenous Territory, in Brazil
- Reservation (law), a caveat to a treaty
- Table reservation, for restaurant seating
- Reservation in India, a government policy imposing quotas for political representation
- Reservation of the Sacrament, a Christian religious practice
- Nature reserve
- Military base, often called reservations
- "Reservations", a song by Spoon from their album A Series of Sneaks
- "Reservations", a song by Wilco from their album Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.