From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up response, respond, or rejoinder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Response may refer to:
- Response (album), a studio album by Phil Wickham
- Response (company), a call centre company based in Scotland
- Response (liturgy), a line answering a versicle
- Response (music) or antiphon, a response to a psalm or other part of a religious service
- The second half of Call and response (music), widespread musical structure
- The Response (film)
- Output or response, the result of telecommunications input
- Response, a phase in emergency management
- The second half of the stimulus-response relationship in psychology
- The National War Memorial (Canada), also known as The Response.
- Response variable or realization thereof
- Action (disambiguation)
- Transient response
- Steady-state response
- Stimulus-response model in statistics
- Response rate, to surveys. Also mentions complete response and partial response re oncology.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.