The responsibility is a charge assigned to a unique actor to signify its accountabilities concerning a unique business task . The responsibility of an agent is defined as the subset of tasks allocated to him by a manager and it is shown that rent seeking considerations lead the manager to allocate the few tasks to the agent . For , the responsibility exists when a superior holds a certain subordinate responsible for a task, when he announces his beliefs that this subordinate contributes most to this task.
|Look up responsibility in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Responsibility may refer to:
- Collective responsibility
- Corporate social responsibility
- Diffusion of responsibility
- Diminished responsibility
- Legal liability
- Legal responsibility (disambiguation), various meanings
- Media responsibility
- Moral responsibility
- Personal responsibility (as a synonym for moral responsibility)
- Professional responsibility
- Responsibility assumption in spirituality and personal-growth contexts
- Responsibility (song), a song by the Christian punk band MxPx
- Single responsibility principle
- Social responsibility
- The Westminster system constitutional conventions of:
- All pages with titles containing "Irresponsible"
- All pages with titles containing "Responsibility"
- All pages with titles containing "Responsible"
- Moral hazard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Responsibility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.