From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Revolting)
|Look up revolt or revolter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A revolution or revolt is an attempt to fundamentally change an organizational structure in a relatively short period of time.
The adjective revolting can refer either to revolution as above, or to disgust.
Revolt may also refer to:
- Revolt (TV channel), an American cable television network, by Sean Combs
- The Revolt, a 1951 history book
- Re-Volt, a 1999 video game by Acclaim Entertainment
- Revolt (3 Colours Red album), 1999
- Revolt (The Dreams album), 2010
- "Revolt" (song), a 2010 song by The Dreams
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.