From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rework in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rework can refer to:
- Rework (electronics), the process of removing a component from a printed circuit board and then re-soldering it back on
- Rework, a step in the Fagan Inspection process
- Reworked fossil, a fossil that lies in another stratum than the one they were originally deposited in
- ReWorked, a remix album by RuPaul
- REWORK, a book by 37signals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.