From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rhizome may refer to one of the following:
- Rhizome, a usually underground, horizontal stem of a plant
- Rhizome (philosophy), a concept in the philosophies of Deleuze and Guattari
- Rhizome (art), an organization supporting art that uses new technologies
- Rhizome (application server), a Python application server
- Rhizome Collective, Austin, Texas group dedicated to urban sustainability
- Rizome, a fictional multinational corporation in the novel Islands in the Net by Bruce Sterling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.