Rhythm and Booms
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The show is owned and operated by a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Madison Festivals, Inc. Some net proceeds from Rhythm & Booms go to local charities including American Family Children's Hospital.
- "Rhythm & Booms fireworks display to move to Downtown Madison". Wisconsin State Journal. July 13, 2013.
- "Traffic and parking plans in place for Rhythm & Booms on Lake Monona". Isthmus. June 8, 2014.
- "New Rhythm & Booms location will save the city money, according to Mayor Soglin". NBC News Madison. July 17, 2013.
- "Summer Guide". Madison Magazine. July 1, 2014.
- "City prepares to debut new Rhythm and Booms location". CBS Madison. June 23, 2014.
- "Children's Hospital is official charity of Rhythm & Booms". June 26, 2014.
|This Wisconsin-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|