From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rich, rich, or richness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rich may refer:
- B.C. Rich, guitar manufacturer
- Rich Products, international food products corporation
- Rich's (department store), U.S. department store retail chain in the southern U.S.
- Rich's Department Stores, U.S. department store retail chain in the northeastern U.S.
- Rich International Airways, former U.S. airline
- Rich & Cowan, UK book publishing company
Science and technology
- In combustion engines, rich refers to an air-fuel ratio which has an excess amount of fuel, beyond what is required for complete combustion
- Ring imaging Cherenkov detector, a particle detector
- Rich, California, community in Kern County, California, USA
- Rich Township, Cook County, Illinois, USA
- Rich Township, Anderson County, Kansas, USA
- Rich Township, Lapeer County, Michigan, USA
- Rich, Mississippi, an unincorporated community within Coahoma County, Mississippi, USA
- Rich, Morocco
- USS Rich (DE-695), a Buckley-class destroyer escort in WWII
- USS Rich (DD-820), a Gearing-class destroyer in the Korean War and Vietnam War
Television, film, music, and comic books
- June Rich, American folk rock quartet
- Big & Rich, American country music duo
- Richie Rich (disambiguation)
- DS Terry Rich, a fictional character from EastEnders
- Rich (Skins), the second episode of series 5 of the UK TV series Skins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.