Robin Hardy (film director)
|Born||Robin St. C. Hardy
2 October 1929
Surrey, England, UK
|Occupation||Film director, writer|
Robin Hardy (born 2 October 1929) is an English author and film director. His most famous directorial work was The Wicker Man, and his latest project is a film adaptation of his novel Cowboys for Christ, which has been retitled as The Wicker Tree. Hardy now lives in London and Somerset.
- The Wicker Man (1973) (director)
- The Fantasist (1986) (writer and director)
- Forbidden Sun (1989) (writer)
- The Wicker Tree (2011) (writer and director)
- The Wrath of the Gods (TBA) (writer and director)
- "BFI biodata". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. 2009-04-16. Retrieved 2012-12-20.
- thehorrorchick April 23rd, 2012 (2012-04-23). "Exclusive Interview: Writer/Director Robin Hardy on The Wicker Tree, Completing his Trilogy and More". Dreadcentral.com. Retrieved 2012-12-20.
- Robin Hardy at the British Film Institute's Screenonline
- Robin Hardy at the Internet Movie Database
- Interview in MungBeing Magazine
|This article about a United Kingdom film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|