Robin Hardy (film director)
|Born||Robin St. C. Hardy
2 October 1929
Surrey, England, UK
|Occupation||Film director, writer|
Robin Hardy (born 2 October 1929) is an English author and film director. His most famous directorial work was The Wicker Man, and his most recent project is a film adaptation of his novel Cowboys for Christ, which has been retitled as The Wicker Tree. Hardy now lives in London and Somerset.
In addition to Cowboys for Christ, Hardy has published a novelization of The Wicker Man, as well as the novel The Education of Don Juan.
- The Wicker Man (1973) (director)
- The Fantasist (1986) (writer and director)
- Forbidden Sun (1989) (writer)
- The Wicker Tree (2011) (writer and director)
- The Wrath of the Gods (TBA) (writer and director)
- "BFI biodata". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. 2009-04-16. Retrieved 2012-12-20.
- Wixson, Heather (2012-04-23). "Exclusive Interview: Writer/Director Robin Hardy on The Wicker Tree, Completing his Trilogy and More". Dread Central. Retrieved 2012-12-20.
- Robin Hardy at the British Film Institute's Screenonline
- Robin Hardy at the Internet Movie Database
- Interview in MungBeing Magazine
|This article about a British film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|