From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rock Bottom can mean:
- The culmination of a descent to a place where a person has nothing left to lose in terms of possessions, status, wealth and perhaps even shelter, food and warmth as a result of self-destructive behaviour. Alcohol and drug abuse are often contributing factors. References by musicians, companies and in movies (see below) could be an allusion to this.
- "Rock Bottom" (Babyface song)
- "Rock Bottom" (Lynsey de Paul and Mike Moran song), a song that came second at the Eurovision Song Contest 1977
- "Rock Bottom" (Wynonna Judd song)
- Rock Bottom (album), an album by Robert Wyatt
- "Rock Bottom", a song by Eminem from The Slim Shady LP
- "Rock Bottom", a song by the band Kiss from Dressed to Kill
- "Rock Bottom", a song by Scottish singer-songwriter Amy Macdonald
- "Rock Bottom", a song by Pleasure P
- "Rock Bottom", a song by Scooter
- "Rock Bottom" (UFO song), a song by the rock band UFO from their 1974 album Phenomenon
- Rock Bottom Entertainment, a Detroit-based rap group, who recently signed to Interscope
- "Let's Hear It for Rock Bottom", a song by The Offspring from the album Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace
Movies and television
- Rock Bottom, a fictional television show featured on the "Homer: Bad Man" episode of The Simpsons
- "Rock Bottom?", an episode of Code Lyoko
- "Rock Bottom", an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants
- Rock Bottom, a cartoon character on the 1960s television cartoon series Felix the Cat
- "Rock Bottom", an episode of Transformers: Prime
- "Rock BOttom" Freddie Gibbs
- Rock Bottom Restaurants Inc., an American restaurant company
- The brew pub Rock Bottom Brewery, owned by Rock Bottom Restaurants Inc.
- The gimmick name for a Side slam in professional wrestling, when done by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
- Rock Bottom: In Your House, a professional wrestling PPV
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.