From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rockfish may refer to:
- Sebastes, a genus of commercial fish used for food.
- Sebastidae, a family of marine fishes that mainly inhabit the North Pacific and Atlantic but with a few species. Sebastes is a genus within this family.
- Scorpaena - A widespread genus of marine fishes, often called Rockfish in Western Canada, Alaska and west coast of the USA.
- Bull huss (Scyliorhinus stellaris), also known as rock salmon, a small shark from the northeast Atlantic
- New Zealand rockfish (Acanthoclinus littoreus)
- Stonefish (Synanceia), a genus of venomous fishes from the Indo-Pacific
- Striped bass (Morone saxatilis), a species of fish from North America
- Hexagrammos, a genus of greenling
- Salvelinus, a genus of salmonid fish
- Hypoplectrodes, a genus of Serranidae
- Rockfish River, a river in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia
- A fictitious Virginia town frequently mentioned in the TV drama The Waltons
- Rock Phish, a type of computer malware
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.