From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rosalia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rosalia may refer to:
- Rosalia (given name)
- Rosalia Lombardo (1918–1920), an Italian child famous for her well-preserved mummy
- Rosalia, Washington
- Rosalia Garrido (singer)
- Rosalia Price, circus artist
- 314 Rosalia, an asteroid
- Rosalia (genus), a genus of beetles
- Saint Rosalia
- Rosalia (festival), a flower festival of the Roman Empire
- In music, a modulating sequence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosalia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.