Rose Blossom Punch
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (September 2012)|
|Rose Blossom Punch|
|Origin||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Genres||Post-grunge, Alternative rock|
|Labels||Tooth and Nail, SaraBellum, Jackson Rubio|
|Associated acts||Poor Old Lu, Fair|
Rose Blossom Punch is a post-grunge/alternative rock band from Seattle, Washington. It was formed in 1995 by Aaron Sprinkle and Paul Mumaw, with Poor Old Lu bassist Nick Barber and guitarist Terry Coggins.
Two songs, “Sowing In the Sun” (1995) and “See It In Me” (1996), appeared in Tooth and Nail Records compilations, and a demo of “Based On A True Story” in a 1997 SaraBellum Records sampler. An album, Ephemere, was released on July 10, 1997 on SaraBellum. An EP, Sorry To Disappoint You, recorded for Jackson Rubio in 1999, was self-released in December 2000.
- Ephemere - SaraBellum Records (1997)
- So Sorry to Disappoint You - self-release (1999)
- "Sowing In the Sun" on Art Core Vol. I - Tooth and Nail Records (1995)
- "See It In Me" on Art Core Vol. II - Tooth and Nail Records (1996)
- "Based On A True Story (Demo)" on Music For Meals: Take Time To Listen Vol. III - SaraBellum Records (1997)
- "Haunted Church" on Five Minute Walk Records Greatest Hits 1995-1999 - Five Minute Walk (1999)