||This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (August 2011)
Rose Keegan (born 8 March 1971) is an English actress of stage, film and television. She trained at the Central School of Speech and Drama. She is the daughter of the military historian Sir John Keegan, and grew up at the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst.
- Cunegonde in Candide, at the Gate Theatre, directed by David Farr
- A Message for the Brokenhearted, at Liverpool Playhouse/BAC, written by Gregory Motton and directed by Ramin Gray
- The Revengers Comedies, at the Strand Theatre, written and directed by Sir Alan Ayckbourn
- Bedroom Farce, Aldwych Theatre, written by Ayckbourn and directed by Loveday Ingram
- The Ghost is Here, New National Theatre, Tokyo, directed by Kazuyoshi Kushida
- Hushabye Mountain, at the Hampstead Theatre, written by Jonathan Harvey, directed by Paul Miller