Rose Marie (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rose Marie is an American actress.
Rose Marie may also refer to:
- Rose-Marie, an operetta by Rudolph Friml, and its three MGM adaptations:
- Rose-Marie (1928 film), a silent film starring Joan Crawford
- Rose Marie (1936 film), a black-and-white musical starring Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy
- Rose Marie (1954 film), a color musical starring Ann Blyth, Howard Keel and Fernando Lamas
- "Rose Marie" (song), the title song, which became a hit in 1955 for Slim Whitman
- Rose-Marie (singer) (1956-), a Northern Irish singer, actress, and television personality
- Dr Rose Marie, a character in the BBC TV series A Very Peculiar Practice played by Barbara Flynn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.