From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rosetti may refer to:
- Antonio Rosetti (c. 1750–1792), a classical era composer
- C. A. Rosetti (disambiguation)
- Maria Rosetti (1819-1893), an English-born Wallachian and Romanian political activist
- Roberto Rosetti (born 1967), an Italian football referee
- Theodor Rosetti (1837-1932), a Romanian writer, journalist and politician who served as Prime Minister of Romania
- Gino Rossetti (former name Rosetti, 1904–1992), an Italian football player
- Piața Rosetti, a small square in Sector 2 of Bucharest, 250 meters from Piaţa Universităţii
- Rosetti (company), a fashion brand, producing handbags and accessories
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.