From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rosey can refer to:
- Rosey, diminutive of Rose or Rosemary
- Rosey, diminutive of Roosevelt
- Rosey, pseudonym of Matt Anoa'i, professional wrestler
- Rosey Brown (1932 - 2004), American football player
- Rosey Edeh (b. 1966), Canadian television personality
- Rosey Fletcher (b. 1975), American Olympic snowboarder
- Rosey Grier, American football player, actor, and minister
- Institut Le Rosey, prestigious international boarding school in Switzerland
- Rosey, Haute-Saône, commune of the Haute-Saône département in France
- Rosey, Saône-et-Loire, commune of the Saône-et-Loire département in France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.