Rowland Reading Foundation
Rowland Reading Foundation is a non-profit organization based in Middleton, Wisconsin. Founded by Pleasant Rowland in 2004, it promotes the Rowland Reading Program, including Superkids Reading Program and Happily Ever After, a reading readiness program.
On April 18, 2010, the Foundation launched a media campaign to encourage Wisconsin public schools to adopt the Superkids Reading Program.
- "Superkids Reading Program". Rowlandreading.org. Retrieved 2010-04-18.
- Unger, Scott (2008-11-16). "Reading program has kids two years ahead". The State Journal (Frankfort, Kentucky). Retrieved 2010-04-18.
- Glauber, Bill (July 23, 2007). "American Girl founder's makeover of upstate N.Y. town rankles some locals". Journal Sentinel. Milwaukee. Retrieved 2010-04-18. "She also contributed millions to fund the Rowland Reading Foundation to provide phonics-based reading programs for schoolchildren."
- Rands, Geoff (September 24, 2008). "Local News: New teachers, new program to help St. Peter kids excel at reading". Marshall Democrat-News (Marshall, Missouri). Retrieved 2010-04-18.
- e.g., full page advertisement in the Eau Claire, Wisconsin, Leader-Telegram newspaper.
|This article about an organization in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to education in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|