Rule of three
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rule of three may refer to:
- Rule of three (aviation), a rule of descent in aviation
- Rule of three (C++ programming), a rule of thumb about class method definitions
- Rule of three (computer programming), a rule of thumb about code refactoring
- Rule of three (economics), a rule of thumb about major competitors in a free market
- Rule of three (mathematics), a computation method in mathematics
- Rule of three (medicinal chemistry), a rule of thumb for lead-like compounds
- Rule of three (statistics), for calculating a confidence limit when no events have been observed
- Rule of Three (Wicca), a tenet of Wicca
- Rule of three (writing), a principle of writing
- Rule of Three, a series of one-act plays by Agatha Christie
See also 
- Rule of thirds, a compositional rule of thumb in photography
- Rule of thirds (diving), a rule of thumb for scuba divers
- Rule of thirds (military), a rule of thumb regarding the distribution of available manpower.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.