From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Scar (disambiguation)
SCAR may refer to:
- An alternative name of the videogame Alfa Romeo Racing Italiano.
- Chacalluta International Airport, ICAO airport code: SCAR
- FN SCAR, a family of assault rifles.
- Serotonin-catecholamine releaser (e.g. MDA)
- Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research.
- Supercheap Auto Racing, an Australian motor racing identity
- Sub-Caliber Aircraft Rocket, a U.S. Navy training rocket
- South Carolina Gamecocks, which have the abbreviation "SCAR" for network sports coverage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.