From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SICStus)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (May 2012)|
|Stable release||4.2.1 / February 1, 2012|
SICStus is a Prolog variant.
- Vitor Santas Costa. "The Life of a Logic Programming System". Logic Programming: 24th International Conference. ISBN 3540899812.
- Henrik Nässén (March 2001). "Optimizing the SICStus Prolog virtual machine instruction set". SICS Technical Reports. ISSN 1100-3154.
Further reading 
- SICStus Prolog User's Manual, Mats Carlsson, et al. Swedish Institute of Computer Science. Release 4.2.1 February 2012
- Haygood, Ralph Clarke (1994). "Native code compilation in SICStus Prolog". In van Hentenryck, Pascal. Proceedings of the Eleventh International Conference of Logic Programming. MIT Press Series in Logic Programming. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. ISBN 0-262-72022-1.
- Jesper Eskilson; Mats Carlsson (1998). "SICStus MT—A multithreaded execution environment for SICStus Prolog". Principles of Declarative Programming. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1490. pp. 36–53. doi:10.1007/BFb0056606.
- Mats Carlsson; Per Mildner. SICStus Prolog—the first 25 years. Swedish Institute of Computer Science. (to appear in Theory and Practice of Logic Programming (TPLP))
|This programming language–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|