From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SIV or Siv may refer to:
- Simian immunodeficiency virus, a virus found in primates and related to HIV
- Siv, a character in the children's fiction book series Guardians of Ga'Hoole
- SIV, the IATA and FAA airport code for Sullivan County Airport, Sullivan County, Indiana, USA
- Simulation d’incidents en vol, or simulation of flying incidents training
- Statens Invandrarverk, the former name of Swedish immigration authority Migrationsverket (on Swedish Wikipedia)
- Sheffield International Venues, a facilities management company in Sheffield, UK
- Stress-induced voiding, a failure mechanism in MOSFETs
- Structured investment vehicle, a type of fund in the non-bank financial system
- Swine influenza virus, the cause of influenza in pigs
- Synthetic Initialization Vector, a cryptographic key-wrapping algorithm
- Federal Executive council or Savezno izvršno veće (SIV) in Yugoslavia
- Siv, Iran, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.