From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SIV or Siv may refer to:
- Simian immunodeficiency virus, a virus found in primates and related to HIV
- SIV, the IATA and FAA airport code for Sullivan County Airport, Sullivan County, Indiana, USA
- Simulation d’incidents en vol, or simulation of flying incidents training
- Sydney Intervarsity Choral Festival
- Sheffield International Venues, a facilities management company in Sheffield, UK
- Stress-induced voiding, a failure mechanism in MOSFETs
- Structured investment vehicle, a type of fund in the non-bank financial system
- Swine influenza virus, the cause of influenza in pigs
- Synthetic Initialization Vector, a cryptographic key-wrapping algorithm
- Federal Executive council or Savezno izvršno veće (SIV) in Yugoslavia
- Siv, Iran, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Shortcut pronoun for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Android smartphone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SIV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.