From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SOVA may refer to one of the following:
Acronyms and similar uses
- Soft output Viterbi algorithm
- SOVA Center, a human rights NGO in Russia
- Slovenska Obveščevalno-Varnostna Agencija, the Slovenian Intelligence and Security Agency, the central government intelligence agency in Slovenia
- 2647 Sova, a main-belt asteroid
- KIAC School of Visual Arts, a Canadian art school whose acronym is SOVA
- SOVA, a solar monitor used on the 1992 European Retrievable Carrier (EURECA) satellite
People with the surname Sova
- Antonin Sova (1864 - 1928), Czech poet
- Dawn B. Sova, US female author noted for extensive bibliographies and analyses of famous authors (especially Edgar Allan Poe)
- Vahur Sova (b. 1956), Estonian architect
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.