From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up srl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SRL or S.R.L. may refer to
- a designation equivalent to limited liability company that may be appended to the end of company names:
- Sarcalumenin, human protein that regulates calcium transport
- Semantic role labeling, a task in natural language processing
- Shift register lookup table, a component in digital circuitry
- Student Rugby League, an organisation which administrates university and college rugby competition in the United Kingdom
- Semiconductor ring laser, a type of laser
- Statistical relational learning, a subdiscipline of artificial intelligence
- Survival Research Laboratories, a machine performance art group
- Self-regulated learning, a psychological concept related to metacognition
- agus araile (see Irish orthography#Abbreviations)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.